Pushpagiri Trek – Discover Serene Heights Amidst Nature’s Grandeur
OverviewEmbark on a thrilling trek to Pushpagiri, the highest peak in the Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary located in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. Pushpagiri, also known as Kumara Parvatha, is renowned for its challenging trekking trails, lush greenery, and diverse flora and fauna. At an altitude of 1,712 meters, Pushpagiri offers a challenging yet rewarding trekking experience for nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers.
The trek begins from the base camp near Bangalore, where you'll be surrounded by the natural beauty of the Western Ghats. As you ascend the mountain, you'll traverse through dense forests, grasslands, and rocky terrain, each offering a unique experience along the way. The trail is of moderate to difficult difficulty, making it suitable for experienced trekkers seeking an adventurous journey.
Reaching the summit of Pushpagiri rewards you with panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys, with the lush greenery adding to the serene ambiance of the destination. The descent back offers a chance to soak in the natural beauty of the region and appreciate its ecological significance.
Pushpagiri is not just a trekking destination; it is also a part of the Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, home to diverse flora and fauna, including rare species of birds and animals. The trek provides an opportunity to connect with nature, explore the local biodiversity, and experience the tranquility of the mountains.
- Evening Depart To Bangalore By Train / Bus
- 22:00 Proceed to Kukke– Night Journey
- Fresh Up &Breakfast
- Start Trekking to Base Camp
- Start Trekking to Kumara Parvatha Peek
- Lunch ( Packed )
- Reach the Peek N Refresh
- Trek Down to Base Camp
- Pitch the Tents
- Night stay in Base Camp / Tents
- Wake Up & Refresh
- View the Spectacular Sunrise
- Trek Down to the Kukke
- Visit Kuku Subramanya Temple ( If Interested)
- Proceed to Bangalore
- Night Drop at Bangalore
- 1 Night Stay inBase Camp(Tents)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis (3 /4)
- 2 Days Food Veg Food
- Any Thing which is not `Included
- The pickup details will be shared with you before the trip
Know Before You Go
- The trek is of moderate to difficult difficulty and suitable for experienced trekkers.
- Wear sturdy trekking shoes and clothing suitable for trekking.
- Carry sufficient water and snacks for the trek.
- Follow the instructions of the trek leader for a safe experience.
- Be prepared for steep inclines and rocky terrain.
- Respect the environment and avoid littering.
- Carry a basic first-aid kit and any personal medication.
- Stay hydrated and take regular breaks during the trek.
- Observe and appreciate the rich biodiversity of the region.
- Explore the Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary and its diverse flora and fauna.
FAQ'sQ: What is the best time to do the Pushpagiri Trek?
A: The best time for the trek is from October to February when the weather is pleasant.
Q: Is prior trekking experience required for this trek?
A: Yes, prior trekking experience is recommended due to the moderate to difficult nature of the trek.
Q: What is the difficulty level of the trek?
A: The trek is of moderate to difficult difficulty and suitable for experienced trekkers.
Q: Are there age restrictions for the trek?
A: Participants should be at least 18 years old due to the challenging nature of the trek.
Q: What should I carry for the trek?
A: Carry essentials like water, snacks, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
Q: Is camping equipment provided?
A: No, camping equipment is not provided for this trek.
Q: Are there restroom facilities during the trek?
A: Restroom facilities may be available at certain points during the trek.
Q: Are meals included in the trek package?
A: No, meals are not included in the trek package.
Q: Is it safe to trek alone?
A: It is recommended to trek in groups for safety reasons, especially in unfamiliar terrain.
Q: What is the duration of the trek?
A: The trek typically takes one day, including the ascent and descent.
Q: Are there any medical facilities available during the trek?
A: Basic first-aid facilities may be available, but participants should carry their own medication.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- f cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternative feasible solution. However, a refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.