Have you ever wondered why Chikmagalur is one of the most favorable tourist destinations in Karnataka?
We will help you witness a few of the less-explored wonders this place hides that will just make you forget this question and drive you to the ecstasy.
A bewildering monsoon trip to get a breath-taking and picturesque view of the western ghats, to have a dip in the pleasant waterfall located amidst the dense
forest which is a perfect way to get off the urban hustles.
Note: It is a self-driven trip and you can join us by bike/car. You can also join us as a pillion (Depends on Availability).
Day 1 - Saturday (From Bangalore)
- 5.30 AM – Assemble near Goraguntepalya Signal and will have a short briefing.
- 6.00 AM – Leave towards Home stay (via Nelamangala – Hassan – Belur – Mudigere)
- 8.30 AM – Stop for breakfast
- Reach campsite around 12 PM, will be visiting a waterfall nearby, play in the waters (subjective to the rain conditions). Get back to home stay and have lunch (veg/non-veg).
- Take rest and leave to Devaramane Betta. Spend some time at the peak and enjoy the sunset.
- Evening snacks along with coffee/tea will be provided and have fun activities.
- Will have dinner (veg/non-veg) and rest for the day.
- 8 AM - Have breakfast and start towards "Rani Jhari" - One of the less visited and off-beat places . This is around 40 kms from the homestay.
- Park the vehicles at base and will have to walk around 500 mts to reach the view point.
- Stay for a while and enjoy the clouds passing by and will be back to the homestay.
- Pick up the luggage and start towards Bengaluru. Lunch- on the way (self-sponsored)
Note: As this is a monsoon season, rain gears are mandatory for all participants. Riders should carry additional rain liners. This is a kid friendly
- Guide/Lead Charges, Stay, 2 Breakfast + 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner and Snacks.
- Transport, 1 lunch & Personal Expenditures.
You Should Know
- Transportation method - Self-driven
- Riding gears are mandatory (Full face Helmet, Riding jacket, Gloves, Shoes). *NOTE - You can join us with Bike/Car along with your family
- Should have valid documents for the vehicle(own/rented) and the participants should have a valid Driver's License
- Trip experience varies from place to place, so please come with an open mind
- The team/Organizers are not responsible for any loss of your valuables
- The team/Organizers are not responsible for any traffic violations/accidents
- We do not entertain Alcohol/any kind of Drug during the event
- We strictly follow the "Litter free Atmosphere", do co-operate
- Kindly adhere to the instructions of the Leads in order to enjoy the road trip in a safe manner
*WARNING - THIS RIDE/DRIVE IS STRICTLY NOT FOR BEGINNERS (BIKES SHOULD BE 150 CC AND ABOVE)
We will be following below measures to keep our fellow travelers safe during this pandemic -
- Participants should get masks and sanitizers of their own
- People falling under the age group of below 16 and above 50 are not allowed (having their health as our concern)
- Participants with any symptoms of cough/cold/fever are advised to stay back
- We ensure that the place of stay is well sanitized and safe for travelers
You Should Carry
- Torch per person
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
Please check the travel instructions issued by the state govrenment/local authorities
before booking, as some destinations may have COVID-19 related travel/camping restrictions.
- Power Backup
- Parking Facility