Kurinjal is a lesser known peak in the Kudremukh National Park that acts as the perfect destination for people seeking a respite from the fast-paced and stressful city life.
The trekking trail abounds in mesmerizing natural beauty that is further enhanced by the calm and peaceful ambience of the region. Trekking to Kurinjal
peak, one can experience that the silence of nature is very real
and magical. Kurinjal is also less explored and equivalently
challenging. They say ‘Best view comes after the hardest climbs’
and you find that true while you are still on the way to Kurinjal
peak. If you are looking to get lost in the wind, the rain and
the ridges, this is a perfect place to be.
Along with that we will be also visiting Yelaneeru falls and Horanadu Annapoorneshwari temple.
If you are looking for a weekend getaway from Bangalore with the urge of escaping the fast-paced life of the city? We are all set to take you to the lush green meadows
with various streams flowing, the picturesque landscape that’ll leave you in awe, the cold breeze that’ll freeze the moment for your mind to register the definition of
beauty and satisfaction.
- Day 0 (Friday 10pm): Overnight Journey to Kudremukh from Bengaluru.
- Day 1 (Saturday 6.00am): Day 1: Kudremukh - Reach homestay early morning. Freshen up, Breakfast and head towards trek start point with packed lunch - Reach Forest
Checkpost - Head towards Kurinjal - Reach Peak - Have lunch on the peak - Head back to home stay - tea snacks - Campfire - Dinner And call it a day.
- Day 2 (Sunday 7am): Wake up call - Freshen up - Have Breakfast - Start towards Longest Hanging Bridge - Head towards Yelaneeru falls - Reach the falls - Spend
sometime - Head towards Horanadu Annapoorneshwari temple - Have lunch(At Temple)- Start back to Bengaluru - Reach Bangalore by 10:00 PM
- Total Trekking Distance: 14 Kms
- Trekking Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Stay: Homestay, Camping tent or Room stay
- Bed and blankets will be provided
- Hot water available
- Basic clean restrooms are accessible in Homestay
- Other Inclusions : Guide and Organizer Charges, Permits, Transport (Non-A/C Vehicle), Homestay, Campfire, Tents and Sleeping Bags or Beds and Blenkets
- Friday Night - 10:00 PM - Majestic Bus stand
- 06:00 AM - Reach Homestay near Kodachadri base point
- 07:00 AM - Freshen up and Breakfast
- 09:00 AM - Start trekking to peak
- 12:00 PM - Reach Peak
- 01:00 PM - Lunch
- 02:30 PM - Head towards Homestay
- 05:30 PM - Reach Homestay
- 07:00 PM - Tea and snacks
- 08:30 PM - Campfire and Dinner
- 09:30 PM - Night stay in Tents or Roomstay(which ever is available)
- Bed and blankets will be provided.
- 07:00 AM - Wake Up and Freshen up
- 08:00 AM - Breakfast
- 09:00 AM - Head towards Yelaneeru falls
- 09:30 AM - Reach Hanging bridge and spend sometime
- 11:00 AM - Reach Falls and relax in falls
- 01:30 PM - Reach Hornadu Annapoorneshwari Temple
- 02:00 PM - Have lunch at temple
- 03:00 PM - Start Travel to Bangalore
- 09:00 PM - Dinner (On the Way, Self Sponsored)
- 10:00 PM - Reach Bengaluru
You Should Know
- As this is a monsoon season, rain gears are mandatory for all participants.
- The team/Organizers are not responsible for any loss of your valuables
- We do not entertain Alcohol/any kind of Drug during the event
- We strictly follow the "Litter free Atmosphere", do co-operate
- Kindly adhere to the instructions of the Leads in order to enjoy the road trip in a safe manner
We will be following below measures to keep our fellow travelers safe during this pandemic -
- Participants should get masks and sanitizers of their own
- People falling under the age group of below 16 and above 50 are not allowed (having their health as our concern)
- Participants with any symptoms of cough/cold/fever are advised to stay back
- We ensure that the place of stay is well sanitized and safe for travelers
You Should Carry
- Torch per person
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
Please check the travel instructions issued by the state govrenment/local authorities
before booking, as some destinations may have COVID-19 related travel/camping restrictions.