Have you ever wondered why Chikmagalur is one of the most favorable tourist destinations in Karnataka?
We will help you witness a few of the less-explored wonders this place hides that will just make you forget this question and drive you to the ecstasy.
A bewildering monsoon trip to get a breath-taking and picturesque view of the western ghats, to have a dip in the pleasant waterfall located amidst the dense
forest which is a perfect way to get off the urban hustles.
Day 1 - Saturday (From Bangalore)
- 5.30 AM – Assemble near Gorguntepalya Signal and will have a short briefing.
- 6.00 AM – Leave towards Devaramane betta (via Nelamangla – Hassan – Belur – Mudigere - Devaramane)
- 8.30 AM – Stop for breakfast
- We will spend some time at the peak and enjoy the clouds passing by.
- Reach homestay around 1.00 PM, have lunch, and rest for some time.
- 3.00 PM- Will be visiting a waterfall nearby which includes a short trek for 1 hour, play in the waters (subjective to the rain conditions) and get back to the homestay.
- Evening snacks along with coffee/tea will be provided and we will have fun activities.
- We will have dinner and rest for the day.
- We will be visiting a small hill named Devigudda early morning which is at a short distance of about 3 to 4 kms from the homestay. This is an off-road trail and can be
trekked to reach the top. (Jeep facility is available at an additional charge).
- Come back and have breakfast, rest for a while.
- Start towards Bengaluru and have lunch on the way (self-sponsored)
Note: As this is a monsoon season, rain gears are mandatory for all participants. Riders should carry additional rain liners.
You Should Know
- Transportation method - Self-driven
- Riding gears are mandatory (Full face Helmet, Riding jacket, Gloves, Shoes). *NOTE - You can join us with Bike/Car along with your family
- Should have valid documents for the vehicle(own/rented) and the participants should have a valid Driver's License
- Trip experience varies from place to place, so please come with an open mind
- The team/Organizers are not responsible for any loss of your valuables
- The team/Organizers are not responsible for any traffic violations/accidents
- We do not entertain Alcohol/any kind of Drug during the event
- We strictly follow the "Litter free Atmosphere", do co-operate
- Kindly adhere to the instructions of the Leads in order to enjoy the road trip in a safe manner
*WARNING - THIS RIDE/DRIVE IS STRICTLY NOT FOR BEGINNERS (BIKES SHOULD BE 150 CC AND ABOVE)
We will be following below measures to keep our fellow travelers safe during this pandemic -
- Participants should get masks and sanitizers of their own
- People falling under the age group of below 16 and above 50 are not allowed (having their health as our concern)
- Participants with any symptoms of cough/cold/fever are advised to stay back
- We ensure that the place of stay is well sanitized and safe for travelers
You Should Carry
- Torch per person
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street