The Dandeli River Resort lets you explore the forest beauty and relax your mind away from the monotonous lifestyle. Embark on an exciting camping and trekking
experience that takes place in Dandeli which comprises of the views of serene lush greenery and exotic ambience.
The Dandeli River Resort hosts a lot of fun activities whole-heartedly, morning nature walks, bird watching, raft-boating, natural jacuzzi bath,
kayaking. Besides this swimming in the Kali river, and other leisure activities can also be enjoyed.
- Check-in: 12:00 PM (Can be tentative)
- Check-out: 10:00 AM (Can be tentative)
- Duration: 1N/2D
- Meal Types: Breakfast x1(Day 2), Lunch x1, Dinner x1, tea/coffee/snacks (All home-cooked hygienic)
- Extra Meals: Breakfast Rs.200 per head, Lunch Rs.400 per head
- Stay: Resort
- Travel: Not included
- River Boating
- Natural River Jaccuzi Bath
- River Swimming
- Nature Walk
- Kayaking Rs.300 per person
- Zorbing Rs.250 per person
- Zipline Rs.500 per person
- Rafting (Single Rapid) Rs.600 per person
- Rafting (4.5 km) Rs.1300 per person
- Rafting (9.5 km) Rs.1800 per person
- Jungle Safari Rs.500 per person
- Dudhsagar Tracking 13km walking Guide fees Rs.500/- with food
You Should Know
- Travel is not included in the package.
- As this is a monsoon season, rain gears are mandatory for all participants.
- The team/Organizers are not responsible for any loss of your valuables
- We do not entertain Alcohol/any kind of Drug during the event
- We strictly follow the "Litter free Atmosphere", do co-operate
- Kindly adhere to the instructions of the Leads in order to enjoy the road trip in a safe manner
We will be following below measures to keep our fellow travelers safe during this pandemic -
- Participants should get masks and sanitizers of their own
- People falling under the age group of below 16 and above 50 are not allowed (having their health as our concern)
- Participants with any symptoms of cough/cold/fever are advised to stay back
- We ensure that the place of stay is well sanitized and safe for travelers
You Should Carry
- Torch per person
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
Please check the travel instructions issued by the state govrenment/local authorities
before booking, as some destinations may have COVID-19 related travel/camping restrictions.